How to Use Free FICO Credit Score Estimator Online
What is FICO Credit Score?
FICO Score is the most uesd credit score generated by FICO software. It is primarily used in credit decisions made by banks and other providers of secured and unsecured credit. No matter whether you’re getting a home loan, cell phone, a car loan, or signing up for credit cards, you should need a higher score to pay less.
Everyone has three FICO scores, one for each of the three credit agencies – Experian, TransUnion, and Equifax. Each score is based on information the credit agency keeps on file about you. You can get your free credit report from the the credit agencies once a year, but you can’t get free FICO Score from them. And there is a simple way to know your FICO score approximately, using free FICO Score estimator. One of the best estimators is myFICO Score Estimator.
The estimator url: http://www.myfico.com/ficocreditscoreestimator/
How to use myFICO Score Estimator:
1. Visit the link above, click the “Get Started” button.
2. Answer ten questions based on information in your credit report, such as:
- “How many credit cards do you have?”
- “When did you last miss a loan or credit card payment?”
- “What percent of your total credit card limits do your credit card balances represent?”
Based on you answers, the estimator will give you a range in which your FICO score might fall, like 640-659 or 700-759.
If you want to check your real FICO score, you can subscribe myFICO credit score products!